Easily create your own professional website. Our specialty in crafting bespoke website design solutions that assists our patrons to create a wonderful web presence projecting their company's individuality.
Our website designs are a sure draw for its look and our customers are more than happy for the business it fetches them. So, that's how its a double appeal to them.
Our focus is to get internationally recognised! Thereby our customers get a worldwide visibility ! So, register with us and get globally seen!
1. VISWAROOP and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person's contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
2. VISWAROOP and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. VISWAROOP and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall VISWAROOP and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
3. The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. VISWAROOP may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of VISWAROOP and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. VISWAROOP is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VISWAROOP of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by VISWAROOP.
4. Technical support is available for standard web sites with standard features but in case the client is going to run web application like CRM/CMS etc. with database support then they need to inform our tech and sales department while placing the order /uploading the content as the support for these sites will involve additional charges.
5. VISWAROOP does not and will not help in debugging ASP/ASP.NET/PHP/JAVA scripts. If you cannot get your ASP scripts to work properly, consult the Microsoft website or one of the readily available books about ASP/PHP/JAVA. Please Upload content with out Virus, FTP Service not supported by any Anti-Virus filtering. Please use complex passwords for FTP and MailBoxs while create the service
1. Domain Name Registration/Renewal will be done only for VISWAROOP clients i.e., those who avail web space form VISWAROOP.
2. Backup of website content taken once in 7 days and to be used only for disaster recovery of servers. Clients are expected to have the backup of website content and database. No Back up will be provided on individual basis.
3. Mail Backup will not be provided for mails inside web mail folders. Clients are requested to download the mails regularly through local mail client.
4. Bulk Mailing - Clients are requested not to send bulk mails in any form (solicited or unsolicited or commercial mails). The service will be deactivated if client is found sending bulk mails without notification. Clients should not send more than 100 mails per day on regular basis through single email id. Sending more than 100 mails per day may involve commercials and may need server admins approval.
5. Resource Usage - In a Shared Hosting environment we can't allow a single website or databases or Mail services to use any of the system resources more than 10% for a period longer than 60 seconds will be deactivated immediately without any notifications and your web site will remain stopped until you are able to resolve this issue in a local development environment and ensure this type of usage will not repeat.
6. Scheduled Maintenance - To ensure optimal performance and security of the Services, VISWAROOP will routinely perform maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis within its published maintenance windows. This may require specific Services to be suspended during the maintenance period. VISWAROOP schedules maintenance windows according to its policies. Service unavailability due to scheduled maintenance will be excluded from "Your" uptime calculations for availability. VISWAROOP will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify "You" in advance of any scheduled maintenance that may adversely affect "Your" Services.
7. Emergency Maintenance - Under certain circumstances VISWAROOP may need to perform emergency maintenance, such as security patch installation or hardware replacement. VISWAROOP will not be able to provide "You" with advanced notice in case of emergency maintenance. Service unavailability due to emergency maintenance will be excluded from the uptime calculations.
8. Uptime - VISWAROOP shall provide at least 99.9% Service Availability, measured on a per calendar month basis. For the purpose of the Services, "Service Availability" is defined as the ability caused by issues beyond VISWAROOP's reasonable control, including denial of service or similar attacks, mail bombs, DNS resolution, Domain Name expiration, Internet availability, SYN attacks, and other events or any other Force Majeure event will be excluded from Service Availability calculations and for the same VISWAROOP shall not be in any way liable.